6.12.08

The heat is on

At last there's rain. Man, has it been HOT today. It's heat that suffocates and makes you feel like you're wrapped in a ton of wool blankets while a hair dryer is pointed at your face. My windows and curtains are open and my fan is on full blast. But there is little difference I can make. I'm waiting for the 1st sound of thunder to unleash a storm for the night.

In the meantime, I'm dying for a shower and my bathroom is currently non-accessible. To get to it I have to walk past the kitchen and dining areas, which are now dominated by 3 strangers and my Chinese housemate. To make matters more inconvenient, they have plugged an electric fan into the wall socket of my bathroom, with the cord getting in the way of the door and my privacy.

Ish.

1 comments:

Sendy Monarrez said...

am freeeezing here and u r saying that is HOT!!!!
funny thing hehe