Tonight I wish for the clearest possible night sky..
Look outside and upwards if you can tonight and you might see this.
Look outside and upwards if you can tonight and you might see this.
A display of the moon and 2 planets in a 'lunar occultation'. I snapped this pic on my verandah while leaning on a fencepost. My shaky hands make a terrible tripod and this resulted in the moon looking like a maggot against the sky. Venus appears as the brighter spot on the left while Jupiter is the fainter dot on the right. Another pic I'm jealous of-- here.
2 comments:
Hey Vivian! Agree with you.. his photo-shot is remarkable. Aiyaa.. why you not post this entry earlier?? Mana tau I can catch a glimpse of the trios.
Hey Tina! Yeah I was gonna alert you about it on your blog.. I forgotlah after posting about it!
Nvm, the trios will be around for a few more nights..u sure can see one!
Post a Comment