Something new for November.
Hello all, I think I'm about to resume blogging in here again. Did some cleaning up and made minor renovations to this place, like for instance reverting previous text colors to black. I'm not that crafty with java, html, whatever those weird commands are called but I'll try my best to keep this space alive with words. Or with fancy photos when the words don't come.
My other multiply blog remains. I might even try the tricky little cross-posting tool from Multiply to see if it works.
6.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yays! Blog more! Put a shoutbox up please! :p
walauu okay will do! shiiz you're so quick at detecting updates...haha
hehehe I think it is called google reader! or at least that's what I use ;)
fifi!! good to know you took this blog again! will keep checking it ;)
Post a Comment